8.03.2009

Eric Schmidt, Google, and Apple

It appears that my long lost relative, Eric Schmidt, has left the Apple BoD. What do I think about that, simply that I really need to get in touch with Eric and see if he wants to loan his long lost relative, me, a couple million. Other than that, I think this will probably resolve the whole Apple/Google thing for the most part, but I really don't think that Apple wants to get themselves into an Apple vs. Google scenario. We will see what happens, but I imagine this all going away and news shifting back into the Microsoft vs. the world scene shortly.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent blog!!! I got to know more useful information by reading your blog. Thanks for posting this blog.

    Spark and Scala Training
    Apache Spark Online Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most informative and also this post most user friendly and super navigation to all posts.
    Dimensional Control
    3D Laser Scanning Targets

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is most informative and also this post most user-friendly and super navigation to all posts.
    Data Science Course in Pune
    Python Classes in Pune
    Best AWS Training in Pune

    ReplyDelete