Call for papers: Application Security Track at Uber Conf 2011 - July 12-15
OWASP is currently soliciting papers for the Application Security Track at
Uber Conf, Denver, CO.
OWASP is partnering with Uber Conf to have an Application Security
track at this prestigious conference. Brought to you by the No Fluff
Just Stuff Software Symposium Series, Über Conf will explore the ever
evolving ecosystem of Java the Platform.
The Ü will offer over 120 technically focused sessions including hands
on workshops centered around Architecture, Cloud, Security, Enterprise
Java, Languages on the JVM, Build/Test, Mobility and Agility. The goal
of Über Conf is a simple one: totally blow the minds of our attendees.
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present about how
security relates to the following Java topics (in no particular
* Enterprise Java
* Java Internals
* Security - Enterprise & JVM
* Cloud Computing
* Languages on the JVM - Groovy, JRuby, Scala & Clojure
* Java Web Frameworks - Wicket, Tapestry & SpringMVC
* Build Systems - Maven & Gradle
How to make a submission:
* Fill the form available at http://www.owasp.org/images/4/42/UberConf.AppSec.CFP.rtf.zip
* Submit the filled form at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=appsecatuberconf2011
Submission deadline is Feb 28th at 12PM EST (GMT-5)
Submit Proposals to:
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.